We were notified that we had a comment from the Courageous Lisa O, at Stumbling Onward stating she had nominated our blog for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Lisa! It really is an honor to be recognised. WordPress is full of wonderfully supportive bloggers and we are proud to be among the WP family.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them. ☑
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. ☑
-Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers. ☑
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. ☑
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. ☑
Our answers to Lisa’s questions are:
1. Can you pinpoint a moment in your life that you felt was life changing, care to share that moment? That would have to be that fateful day in 2007, we were on the way home from dropping a mutual friend off at the airport. The normally ‘reticent P’ and I, a ‘babbler’ from birth, discovered we had an awful lot to talk about.
2. What would be your dream career? To live on the road in a traveling studio, creating art, music and collaborating on our series of books-we have over 20 outlined at this writing.
3. If you only had three people (outside of family) to speak to for the rest of your life, who would they be? For k- it would be ‘p’ of course, Kay Petal a totally wonderful artist, teacher and full time RVer, and Robin Williams because the conversations would never be boring and it would be like talking to 100 different people all at the same time. For ‘p’ it’s ‘k’, Jay and Joe (they know who they are)
4. You have been given one million dollars to donate to a charity in your name, which charity do you choose and why? For ‘k’ that would be Fractured Atlas, They provide independent artists help and resources for obtaining healthcare.
5. What animal best represents you and why? For ‘k’ it would have to be the Magpie, with it’s packrat tendencies and chatty nature. For ‘p’ it would be a cricket (because it’s the only animal he can converse with in its own language)
6. What non-traditionally ‘beautiful’ celebrity do you find super hot? for ‘k’- why ‘p’ of course-he’s a rock star! For ‘p’ it would have to be ‘k’, a shining STARburst of creativity.
7. What would be your last meal if you could plan it out? For ‘k’ Fresh smoked Alaska Salmon, fresh smoked mussels from Maine, Asparagus broiled in olive oil, cracked pepper and seasalt, till the tips are crunchy, a perfectly baked potato with real butter, a 4oz piece of ribeye charred rare, a few tidbits of seared ahi tuna and for dessert–chocolate mousse. For ‘p’ it would be the best dish of Chicken Marsala money can buy.
8. Would you want to know when you will die if you could? Actually no, we wouldn’t like to know but in anticipation we have submitted our application for a 2nd life, as we have so much planned, it will be next to impossible to finish all of those tasks. It’s a lot of red tape (you know how bureaucracies are) and we have yet to hear back, but we are confident in the approval coming as we submitted our request well before the DEAD-line.
9. You can go back to school, completely paid for, do you, and if so, for what? For ‘k’ it would be a 4 year bachelor degree in aviation at the Univerity of Alaska-Fairbanks campus, to be a ‘Bush-Pilot.’ For ‘p’ he is torn between an audio engineering degree and piano tuning/repair.
10. Would you rather live in a desert or a tundra? ‘k’- TUNDRA for sure! ‘p’ says Tundra too because you can always add layers to get warm if you get cold…but if it’s hot…sometimes even getting naked can’t cool you off.
OUR QUESTIONS FOR OUR NOMINEES ARE:
- If you ever wrote a novel–what genre would it be and what would the name of your main character be?
- If you ever wrote a Non-Fiction book–what subject would it be about?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one?
- What is your favorite season? List your five favorite things about that season.
- If you had one minute to talk to your 17 year old self, what would you say?
- What song would you choose as your theme song?
- If you could witness one event in history, what would it be and why?
- Who has been the biggest creative influence in your life?
- What is your Dream Quest?
- Have you started it yet?
OUR LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES ARE
David at Not All Wanderers Are Lost
Peter and Peg at Life Unscripted
Anasera’s (One of Many blogs) Wildersoul Rainbows
Nancy at Camping In My Happy Place
These are just a sampling of the many wonderful bloggers it has been our pleasure to encounter. If We could we’d give a Liebster Award to all of them we would! They all have wonderful, helpful and insightful blogs!
Thank you again for nominating us Lisa!
- Liebster Award Nomination (aliceandmolly.com)
- Liebster Award: I’ve Been Nominated (blissfulbriana.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Awards! (cherrybabyspot.com)
- The Liebster Award. (xoamys.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Been Nominated for a Liebster Award! (teresalamaltesa.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (thebabybumpdiaries.com)
- The LIebster Award (irenedesign2011.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (collegegirldai.com)
- The Liebster Award: Third Edition (crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com)
- Nominated for the Liebster Award!!!!! (thefashionschizo.wordpress.com)